Master Goldfish Keeper

goldfish emergency Forums gfe FORUM GFE MEMBERS ONLY GFE Introductions Master Goldfish Keeper

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Master Goldfish Keeper

Hi, I’m Cricket and I’m a Master Goldfish Keeper. I’m an admin here at goldfish emergency, and I’m proud of it. I’ve studied with Venus for a while now and continue to learn tons from her about the best ways to care for my goldfish.

Master goldfish keeper

I have a 50 gal rimless aquarium with 5 fish; 3 fantails – Fannie, Calypso and Io, a large butterfly telescope named Hippolyta, or “Hip” and an even larger short tail Ryukin named Poseidon, or “Po”. They keep me off the streets. Because I have larger fish, my nitrate issues have to be carefully managed, so I have an algae scrubber in my tank. Over the next year I hope to establish another tank and an outdoor pond. This is mainly because I have a serious mental illness called Goldfish Fever and crave more fish.

I also run a facebook page called The Organic Goldfish. The Organic Goldfish I hope you’ll drop in for a visit. My goal is to some day raise goldfish that are bred and hatched in a natural ecosystem, and never exposed to any dangerous chemicals.

I hope you enjoy your experiences on our site, Cricket

Venus
      Keymaster

Feel free to put a link leading to your TOG facebook page in your signature. Another feature the new site has; if we post (a real post, but not a forum post) here on this site, it’s supposed to go the 911 facebook page. If we create a post on the TOG site, it will go to the TOG facebook page; pretty cool

I feel at home now that you’re here. Uh oh…where’s our happy faces? and yet another to do. Too bad I broke the role stuff by fooling around with it. Yes, when Kris isn’t here to ask questions, I go to places that I shouldn’t and do things I couldn’t. lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok thanks. What’s a real post as opposed to a forum post?
      I feel more at home now that I’m here, too! I hope I can use the emoticons once they’re up. I feel like the oddball on the old site. Lol

alice

Yay, Cricket is here! Hi, Cricket! What’s chirpin?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.