Nick in NYC 2019-08-07T16:07:50-05:00
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      #15126 |

Nick in NYC

Hello there! I’m loving the new forum layout and looking forward to pitching in however I can with all the knowledge I’ve been getting from Venus and Cricket about goldfish care. I came here over the summer in the midst of a major crisis and my 13 year old goldfish, and after a long hard battle, Fishy, was saved!

Nick in NYC aka Fishys Dad

Here’s Fishy’s Story and my journal to date. I’ll be starting one here now, I guess!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640"]Comman Goldfish Comman Goldfish[/caption]

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, Venus!

Nick NYC aka Fishys Dad

• Venus
      Keymaster

Ah…..I’m not alone. So nice to have some company

Ah….you’re so welcome Nick. You’ve been a real pleasure to have around, and I hope we can keep you coming back for more. I have your tank photo in the article here and there; it’s a great example. I see you’ve attached an older photo, so here ya go if anyone wants to compare

Thanks for your support

Hey, how’d you get your photo so big? lol

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Venus.
    • Venus
      Keymaster

Okay…you’ve already outsmarted me in the forum. I had a devil of a time attaching my first photos, and then…I finally got it. It’s frustrating, because I know there’s a lot of good stuff I could do, if I just knew how. lol Kris has blocked me from a lot of places, so I’m unable to fix the details we were talking about until he turns up. He thinks I break stuff…who me? lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar